Safe me. Relief Moisture Cream
“Only 12 ingredients, but with excellent moisturizing effect” Low-irritant moisturizing cream made of a minimal formula consisting of 12 kinds of gentle ingredients, this is an excellent cream for sensitive skin.
Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Rubus Arcticus Callus Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Salvia Officinalis Oil, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate
- EWG Green Rating – USA environmental organization EWG has established the safety rating of ingredients, ranging from 0 (safest) to 10, based on the results of research on 250 million ingredients. Among the ingredients, only those with 0-2 ratings are used for the product to make it safe for sensitive skin.
- Contains only 12 kinds of ingredients, 93% plant-derived ingredients – This low-irritant product contains a minimal formula made of only 12 kinds of ingredients that are needed for skin. The formula made of 93% plant-derived ingredients such as squalane and glycerin relieves itching caused by skin dryness and provides 48-hour moisture by giving a moisturizing feel and preventing the evaporation of moisture from skin.
- Contains Rubus arcticus Callus – The ingredient of several thousands of Rubus arcticus stem cells of Finland’s wild berries (Nordic Berry), keeps skin healthy by strengthening skin against oxidation.
- Free of 20 kinds of harmful ingredients – The product is made only with low-irritant ingredients. It does not use any of the harmful ingredients listed in the bestseller book titled “The secret of Korean cosmetic products” in the cosmetic industry,” especially “20 ingredients to avoid the most.”
- Aroma effect of natural essential oil – The aroma effect of natural essential oil containing the natural health of Bergamot oil and sage oil soothes skin, relieves inflammation, and provides a comforting and relaxing effect to skin.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount and gently spread over the entire face in an upwards and outwards motion. Pat until fully absorbed.